- The optional UV coating reflects ultraviolet light and in essence “lights up” your lure underwater. UV light penetrates the waters surface in all weather conditions, not just on bright sunny days. UV light has been detected as far down as 700 feet of water, making UV coating applicable in almost all waterways. Many baitfish as well as other forms of aquatic prey reflect UV light, so this is something that a fish recognizes while trying to find their next meal. UV light penetrates the water all day long, but penetrates best early and late in the day.
- Adds a durable clear coat finish that reflects UV light
- .10 cents additional cost for UV coating per bait
- the option will show as yes/no on any bait it’s offered on (defaults to NO, so no surprise charges)
- if you want the same bait with and without UV, simply order separately.
*UV COATING MAY DULL GLITTER COLORS SLIGHTLY *
*UV COATING MAY SLIGHTLY CHANGE THE SHADE OF DARK COLORS*